- Clear chest and airway
- Ease breathing
- Soothe throat
This wonderful tonic supports your chest and soothes your throat when you are feeling under the weather. Thyme Lemon Tonic is a traditional plant formula to support the body's immune defences. Made fresh with wild-harvested Central Otago Thyme, White Horehound, Cup of Gold and and organic lemons, this traditional Swiss tonic is delicious! Drink it hot or cold for year-long immune support. Suitable during pregnancy and great for all ages, including kids. For a double dose of goodness, add Thyme Lemon Tonic to Immunity Tea.
Active ingredients in each 10ml dose:
|Thymus vulgaris herba et flos (Thyme) equiv. fresh herb and flower*||440mg|
|Citrus limon (Lemon) equiv. fresh whole fruit**||440mg|
|Marrubium vulgare herba (White Horehound) equiv. fresh herb*||24mg|
|Eschscholzia californica herba et flos (Cup of Gold) equiv. fresh herb and flower*||24mg|
* Wild-harvested. ** Certified organic.
- Also contains mineral water, raw brown cane sugar (5g per 10ml) and citric acid.
- Not made from concentrate.
- No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives. No honey. Gluten and dairy free.
- Non GMO. Vegan. Hypoallergenic.
Shake well before use.
Dilute 10ml with 100ml of hot or cold water, or take undiluted.
Build and maintain immunity: 1 x daily
When unwell: Up to 3x daily
Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool place. Refrigerate once opened.
Use as directed. If symptoms persist see your health professional.
- Do not use if there is a known allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women at the recommended dosage.
- Suitable for adults and children.
- No restriction on long-term maintenance use.