Two tablets provide a daily dose of glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin. Each tablet is coated to help ease swallowing.
Contains glucosamine, chondroitin, manganese and boron, to support joint mobility and comfort.
- Contains the most scientifically validated form of glucosamine, glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex
- Joint mobility
- Joint comfort
- Joint stiffness
- Coated to help ease swallowing
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER TABLET
Chondroitin sulfate-bovine sodium 95% (chondroitin sulfate sodium 400 mg) 421 mg
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex (glucosamine sulfate 750 mg) 942 mg
Manganese gluconate (manganese 1mg) 8.8 mg
Borax (boron 1 mg) 8.8 mg
Adults – Take 1 tablet twice a day with meals or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
CONTRAINDICATIONS AND CAUTIONS
- Glucosamine is derived from seafood. Not recommended for people with seafood allergies
- Contains approximately 228 mg sodium per daily dose
- May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.