- Ingredients: Propolis
- Therapeutic action
- Rich Antibacterial properties
- Antivirus properties
- Antifungal properties
- Good immune simulator
- Therapeutic action
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- Help skin heal
Mānuka South® Black Reserve Propolis delivers a superior dose of flavonoids in each capsule, when compared to other brands available in the market.
Containing 72 flavonoids per 6000mg softgel capsule, Black Reserve Propolis provides potent support for the immune system.
Propolis is naturally produced by honey bees to help protect hives against threats. Rich in bioflavonoids, propolis is extremely effective in supporting the immune defences as part of a healthy lifestyle and balanced diet.
Black Reserve delivers the a superior dose of flavonoids with each capsule, when compared to what is available in the market.
Containing 72 flavonoids per 6000mg soft gel capsule, Black Reserve Propolis provides potent support and immune resistance from common ills.
- Superior dose of 72mg flavonoids per capsule
- 50% more potent than our Mānuka South Extra Strength Propolis
- Natural protective system designed to support well-being
- Propolis contains antioxidants which can help maintain a healthy immune system.
Propolis is used for diabetes, cold sores, and swelling (inflammation) and sores inside the mouth (oral mucositis). It is also used for burns, canker sores, genital herpes, and other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.
How does it work?
Propolis seems to have activity against bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It might also have anti-inflammatory effects and help skin heal.
The following doses have been studied in scientific research:
- For health prevention care: 500 mg of propolis daily.
- For diabetes: 500 mg of propolis three times per day for 8 weeks. 900 mg of propolis daily for 12 weeks. 400 mg of propolis daily for 6 months.
- For swelling (inflammation) and sores inside the mouth (oral mucositis): throat spray 2-3 times daily has been used.
Applied to the skin:
- For cold sores (herpes labialis): Creams or ointments containing propolis 0.5% or 3% applied to the lips 5 times per day at the start of cold sore symptoms. Product Storage:
- Store in dry room temperature with no access of direct sunlight.
- Store below 77°F / 25°C
- Take the capsule orally with water.
- Not suitable for infants under 12 months.