- For Babies and Toddlers Ages 6 Months - 3 Years
- Dairy Free - Vegan - Stable
- Digestive Health
- Immune Support
- Dietary Supplement
- Non GMO Verified
- Mixes Easily with Your Baby's Food
- Certified by the American Vegetarian Association
- Suitable for Vegans
- Third-Party Purity Tested
Certified Vegetarian and Vegan-Friendly
Clinically shown to be safe for babies and young children, this combination of probiotic strains may promote resistance to common infections, help balance the gut microbiome, and provide additional immune support for babies attending daycare.
Digestive Wellness - Supports gastrointestinal health and the gut microbiome.
Health Immunity - Helps boost protective immune system functions.
Researched Supported - Beneficial strains that have been extensively studied.
- Tear Open
- Mix Well
No gluten, milk derivatives, wheat, soy or artificial colors or flavors.
This non-GMO formula is allergen free containing no dairy, gluten, or soy.
- Store in a dry place, at room temperature or below.
- Refrigerate if necessary to avoid exposure to temperatures above 74°F (23°C).
- Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before.
Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Packet (1.5 gram)Servings Per Container: 30 Amount Per Serving
%Daily Value²**Calories50%0%Total Carbohydrates2 g2%1%Baby's Nordic Flora Blend100 mg††Total Cultures4 billion CFU♦
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG
††Bifidobacterium animals ssp. lactis
††**Percent Daily Values are based on a 1,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
¹Daily Value (DV) for infants through 12 months.
²Daily Value (DV) for children 1-3 years of age.
♦Minimum colony-forming units (CFU) at time of manufacturing.