- Ostelin Infant Vitamin D3 Drops are perfectly suited to breast feeding babies and can offer a convenient dosing format for older children up to 12 years.
- Each concentrated drop delivers 400IU of vitamin D3, the form naturally found in the body, blended with premium quality fractionated coconut oil.
- The sugarless formula has no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Flavour free and odourless, so it won't interfere with feeding.
- Vitamin D is important for infant wellbeing as it:
- Helps to form and maintain strong bones.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of teeth.
- Promotes calcium absorption.
- Is involved in bone mineralisation.
- Is important for optimal strength and functioning of the skeletal muscle.
- Is important for a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin D is made in the skin when exposed to ultraviolet light from the sun, so those who rarely see daylight as they are always indoors, or who always wear sun protection clothing, may require additional dietary vitamin D.
- Adequate vitamin D intake cannot generally be obtained via diet alone. There are not many foods that naturally contain vitamin D and breast milk is generally low in vitamin D. Infants who are breast-fed and dark-skinned may require vitamin D supplementation to maintain adequate vitamin D nutrition.
Add a drop of sunshine vitamin to their day with Ostelin, Australia's #1 Vitamin D Brand (Aztec National Scan Sales, MAT to 11/08/17).
Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
Ostelin proudly source high quality ingredients and carefully create our product in Australia following strict quality controls.