Merino 97% Pure Aloe Vera Gel is a moisturizing and healing body care gel made with pure and all natural aloe vera extract. This pure extract is taken only from the aloe vera inner gel and obtained by slicing open the lower leaves of the plant. The result is a hypoallergenic, alcohol free, and fragrance free product that guarantees maximum effectiveness!
Merino 97% Pure Aloe Vera Gel features aloe vera gel, which is a clear, odourless, and tasteless gel that cools and calms the skin. The aloe vera gel doesn’t contain any yellow parts or any leaf skin, making it safe to use. This gel comes from the aloe vera plant, a short stemmed plant with thick and fleshy green leaves. This plant is already widely used for alternative medicine and in the cosmetic industry.
Merino 97% Pure Aloe Vera Gel can be used to provide relief from windburn and sunburn. Aside from this, it can also soothe scars and skin inflammations. It can also be used to ease pain from skin irritations like bites, stings, and rashes. However, this product can be used not only for first aid, but even as moisturizer to revitalise and refresh the skin for after long hours under the sun!
Take note that the Merino gel should only be used topically and applied to the skin. It should not be used on parts of the skin with deep cuts, bleeding wounds, or third degree burns. It should be kept away from the eyes, nose, and mouth, and should not be ingested.
Merino Aloe Vera Gel Soothing Skin Benefits
- Moisturizes and revitalizes for fresher and younger looking skin
- Soothes skin inflammations like windburn, sunburn, and scars
- Calms skin irritations like bites, stings, and rashes
- 97% Aloe Vera
- Use only as directed
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.