NeoCell Super Collagen an advanced nutricosmetic designed to support healthy, strong and hydrated skin. This formula contains collagen type 1 & 3.
- This powdered form is ideal for those individuals who don’t like taking tablets as well as providing a higher amount of collagen per serving.
- Super Collagen powder provides specific amino acids that support collagen formation throughout the body as well as supporting skin elasticity and bone matrix formation.
- Collagen type 1 & 3 supports collagen in skin, hair, nail, muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, gums, teeth, eyes and blood vessels.
The skin matrix is responsible for the structural integrity and resilience of the skin and its natural degradation results in many of the visible signs of aging such as fine lines, loss of elasticity and eventually, deep wrinkles.
Collagen supplementation is one of the most fundamental things a person can do to support against premature aging and promote youthful vitality. Understanding collagen begins with picturing it as the glue that holds the body together; it is the building block for all our body's major systems. Although abundant in our youth, the body's natural collagen production typically slows at a rate of 1.5% per year after the age of 25. As this collagen production slows, the collagen fibres in the body become brittle and begin to break down resulting in many of the signs of aging, such as loose, flaccid skin, wrinkles, ligament and tendon injuries.
Serving Size: 1 scoop (6600mg)
Protein (from collagen) 6.6g
BioActive NeoCell Collagen™ Type 1 & 3 6600mg
Does not contain: Soy, wheat, lactose, starch, yeast, artificial flavours or GMO’s.
Allergy warning: May contain trace amounts of naturally occurring sulfate residue.
The collagen is sourced from bovine.
Amino Acids: listed below are for informational purposes, they are the natural makeup of collagen, not added or combined.
The values represent average gram of amino acid per 100 grams of edible portion and may vary.
Glutamic Acid: 9.40%
Aspartic Acid: 5.60%
- May contain trace amounts of naturally occurring sulfite residues.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with your health care practitioner before using this product.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.