Thompson's All-In-One Joint Complex combines Glucosamine with herbs and nutrients including Turmeric and Boswellia to provide support in 3 ways:
- Support normal function and mobility in stiff, worn or ageing joints
- Support comfort of joint movement
- Support the body's natural cartilage repair process
Why choose Thompson’s All-In-One Joint Complex?
All-In-One Joint Complex is a comprehensive triple-action formula that reduces the need for multiple product use by providing symptom support for all three key areas of joint health
It contains scientifically supported ingredients that work together to provide joint health support
Who is Thompson’s All-In-One Joint Complex suitable for?
Individuals with stiff, worn or ageing joints
Those wanting to support healthy joint function and mobility
Glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride 666.7mg (equiv. Glucosamine sulfate 500mg)
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 200mg
Sodium ascorbate 112.5mg (equiv. Vitamin C 100mg)
Magnesium (as orate dihydrate) 6.65mg
Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 5mg
Colecalciferol 2.5mcg (equiv. Vitamin D3 100IU)
Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
Boswellia serrata (Boswella) gum 400mg
Silybum marianum (St Mary's Thistle) seed 350mg
Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed 120mg
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome 100mg
Also contains: Tabletting aids
Adults: Take two tablets twice daily (with food) or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist, contact your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplemements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Glucosamine sulfate is derived from seafood.
- Contains 86mg of potassium per tablet.
- Contains: Soya bean, Sulfites, phenylalanine, seafood (crustacean)and potassium.
- If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.