Clinicians BloodSugar Balance contains a unique blend of minerals and herbs to support healthy blood sugar balance at a cellular level and helps healthy liver function.
This is a unique combination that helps support the cells and liver with healthy glucose metabolism. It supports normal sugar levels within the body and provides antioxidant protection against the harmful effects of sugar imbalance.
- May help manage appetite, particularly around carbohydrate cravings
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Can be used alongside medications supporting healthy glucose regulation
Adults: 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily with food. Directions
Each gelatin capsule contains:
|Camellia sinesis (Green Tea) ext. equiv. to dry leaf [standardised to 176mg total tea polyphenol, 144mg catechin and 90mg EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate)]||14.4||g|
|Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) ext. equiv. to dry seed [standardised to 32mg of proanthocyanidins]||4||g|
|Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) ext. equiv. to dry seed [standardised to Silymarin 26mg]||2.3||g|
|Curcuma longa (Turmeric) ext. equiv. to dry rhizome [standardised to 15mg curcuminoids]||789||mg|
|Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon) ext. equiv to dry bark||340||mg|
|Magnesium citrate (equiv. magnesium 33mg)||215||mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. zinc 5mg)||25||mg|
|Chromium (III) chloride (equiv. chromium 167mcg)||854||mcg|
Also contains: Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.