Ultra R4 Collagen Plumping Lip Masks are rich in collagen peptides to plump and soften lips, in a non-slip easy to wear format. Utilising patented Polysaccharide sheet mask technology known for its superior hydration benefits, adhesion to the skin and effective delivery of active ingredients.
Loaded with a highly potent serum containing Adipofill™, an innovative volumising peptide proven to visually fill-in wrinkles and improve skin rejuvenation. Matrixyl®-3000, Copper Tripeptide-1 and Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 help to define the lip line adding a look of extra fullness, and minimise the appearance of lines and wrinkles to promote younger looking lips.
- Dermatologically Tested
- 100% bio-degradable masks
- 100% of users noticed an improvement in lip softness and hydration*
- 90% of users agree their lips look and feel softer*
- Results based on 21 women using the Collagen Plumping Lip Mask for 10 minutes as a one use treatment.
- Independent Laboratory Study.
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Carrageenan, Betaine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, Gellan Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Niacinamide (Vit B3), Phenoxyethanol, Ornithine, Phospholipids, Glycolipids, Honey Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Levulinic Acid, p-Anisic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Squalane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Carbomer, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolysed Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol (Vit E), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Copper Tripeptide-1, Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 # 20190408
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
How to Use:
- Cleanse, tone and dry face.
- Remove mask from sachet and peel away the blue protective layer.
- Apply gel side to the lips and smooth out with fingertips ensuring good contact with the skin.
- Remove the white protective layer.
- Relax and leave the mask to activate for 10 minutes allowing your skin to absorb the active ingredients.
- Remove the mask from lips and discard. No need to rinse.
- Gently massage any remaining serum into your lips.