Innovative comb attachment to create lifted looking, full-fan effect lashes. Non-slip finger grip provides ultimate comfort. Includes a bonus replacement pad and comb attachment.
How To Use
1. Ensure that your eyelashes are clean and dry. Never use the Eyelash Curler with mascara primer or mascara on.
2. Open the Eyelash Curler completely.
3. Looking down into a mirror with your chin slightly slanted up, carefully insert your lashes into the Eyelash Curler and position it as close as possible to your upper eyelid without pinching the skin.
4. Keeping your eyes open, gently squeeze the Eyelash Curler closed and hold for 5-10 seconds.
5. Lightly release tension and rotate the Eyelash Curler with your lashes still in place, ensuring that the handles are tilted up towards your eyebrows. Gently squeeze the Eyelash Curler closed again and hold for an additional 5-10 seconds.
6. Carefully open the Eyelash Curler completely and release your lashes.
Apply mascara after curling to set your lashes. For a more defined look, use two coats of mascara on each eye, wriggling the wand from the root of the lashes out to the tip.
Always clean the Eyelash Curler before and after use. Dip a cotton pad in eye makeup remover solution and gently wipe over the rubber pad, comb and upper clamping area.
Do not attempt to use Eyelash Curler on the bottom lashes.
Replace the rubber pad if grooves or ridges start to appear.