Propolis is a natural substance made by bees to sterilise and protect the hive against infection. Resins collected by honeybees from local trees are mixed with beeswax and enzymes, producing a powerful substance rich in bioactive compounds with potent protective effects.
- Immune & Respiratory Health - Viral, bacterial or fungal infections
- Digestive Health - Stomach ulcers, gastritis
(Per 2 capsules):
BIO New Zealand Propolis 280mg, providing min. 100mg of bioactives.
Capsulating aids: soybean oil, carob powder (anticaking agent), beeswax, lecithin, d-alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E)
Certified to contain a minimum of 100mg of bioactive (flavonoids and caffeates including CAPE) per 2 capsules.
- Take up to 4 capsules daily
- Propolis may cause allergic reactions in allergy sufferers.
- Not suitable for children under 4 years of age.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.